热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 284|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Part Eight: Notes on the World of Inner Wisdom

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2023-4-3 11:37:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(Introduction: Readers when reading this Part, may approach from two different angles. First, from a religious point of view, the state of inner wisdom is similar to the accounts in the Bible, or goals set in Buddhist and other religious scriptures. In the Bible, the state of inner wisdom is called "Visions of God", in Buddhism or other religions, it can be called "learning experience" or "levels of learning". However, not everyone can reach such a state, so, if you feel perplexed, do not take it as unreal or fictitious, you may consult senior follow believers for advice or to approach it from a scientific point of view. Yet frankly speaking, even scientists still do not have sound explanations. Fortunately, such states or phenomena as inner wisdom have already attracted the interests and attentions of scientists. I believe, with the development of science and religion, explanations of inner wisdom and the relevant aspects regarding its origin and nature will surely be made available in the near future).

When praying to God or Meditating, and when seeing a band of yellowish white light before your forehead, what, then, are your reflections? I should say congratulations to you, because you may have the opportunity to enter the world of inner wisdom. To test the source of this light, you may wave your hand before your eyes. If the yellowish white light blinks with the motion of your hand, it shows the light is not from the world in inner wisdom.

If the light comes from inner wisdom, it may begin to change upon your further concentration. The yellowish light may change into various beautiful, symmetrical designs, one after another in light colours. And then the light may fly away and in its place may rise images of different figures in bizarre and exotic clothes, including casual and western-style dresses or traditional Indian dresses. The images are, in the main, ugly and grotesque. Some even look like monsters and demons. The frightening scene may wake you up from the meditation. This scene is said to be the Astral World in inner wisdom — crossroads leading to Heaven and Hell. The images are souls wandering along their way to Hell. If you enjoy such a spiritual trip, it is harmless or even exhilarating to tour the Astral World. If you cannot pass this state, pray to your God for help, either Jesus, Allah, Buddha or Bodhisattva. If you are an atheist, you may seek help from LEE. Eventually you are sure to pass the Astral World.

After this stage, the light changes its colour, from yellowish white into purple or some other kind of colours. It keeps changing from time to time, like a spring, or a gas flame, or the diffusion of a smoke. You may feel as if you are flying amid a boundless sea of darkness, with beautiful illuminating objects passing by radiating purple light. You will feel exhilarated. But if the objects keep flashing all the time, I would suggest you go to see a doctor, for it may be caused by high intraoculor pressure other than the effect of inner wisdom.

If you possess a higher order of moral virtues, you may even reach the kingdom of God where you can enjoy a hot cup of tea or have a pleasant talk with God. What is the ultimate terminal? That is the dwelling place of the Supreme Ruler. As for its height, I myself am not quite sure for the time being.

According to the Bible, when you see visions of God, apart from seeing the light, you hear a rumbling like thunder or waves in the sea. You may hear such sounds when praying or meditating. It is said, the sounds are produced by the vibrations, of the swiftly flying soul. Sometimes the inner wisdom world also produces sounds of a drum, a small bell, and a giant temple bell, which is the sound of nature. If the sound is due to tinnitus, do not hesitate to see a doctor, for tinnitus is a symptom indicating diseases in the ear, nose or throat.

So far, what I should clarify is that I am an atheist. I have no intention to advertise for any religion to which I have frequently referred in the book. Please forgive me if I have ever led you to such convictions.

This part of the book, merely an informal discussion on the world of inner wisdom, is an account of my own experience combined with systematic research. If you have any suggestions, or feel dissatisfied with any part of the book, or have the same experience to share, please email (vheng@singnet.com.sg) or write to me. My address is:

704 Upper Changi Road East #02-05
Singapore 486834.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|《两极哲理》机构 ( Singapore Registration No: 52903526W )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 19:26 , Processed in 0.034907 second(s), 15 queries .